Coastal is looking for a full-time Heavy Equipment / Truck Mechanic.
Applicants must have diesel experience and previously worked on CAT and Ford trucks. Must
have excellent mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic diagnostic skills. We are not looking for a
parts replacer. The ideal candidate will have welding experience and own tools.
Coastal does have a shop for indoor work located in Kingston. The candidate will keep a clean &
organized shop area. Also as this position may require working outside, the candidate must be
willing to work in unfavorable weather conditions such as rain, snow or hot days – with an exception to
weather conditions deemed unsafe, as determined by the supervisor. The candidate will keep a
clean & organized shop area. Must be able to lift, push, pull or carry objects, use abdominal
and lower back muscles in regards to this position’s responsibilities.
Candidate should be able to perform:
- Undercarriage replacement
- Track adjustments and replacements
- Services on all brands of machinery and trucks on all new models.
- Will also be able to track and maintain all maintenance records.
- Should have good relationships with vendors and ASAE certified preferred.
Work road truck provided
Coastal offers Health benefits and paid days off.